1. An iPhone case - present for a friend and following this tutorial.
2. I had an early birthday present this month, a new camera, my first step up from a point and shoot. So I thought it deserved a smart strap..........found the pattern in an old Mollie Makes.
3. I got a sample made in plenty of time for an upcoming 2 day Introduction to Patchwork course (Still have a couple of spaces on this one - email me if interested)
4. And as I posted on Sunday, I also got my Modern Sampler completed in time to show my classes before they finished - this is next session's project.
5. I managed a couple of Pippi blocks for Judith's Bee Blessed - the first needed a diet and as I popped them in the post I noticed I had pretty much cut off her shoes. Hope they are ok.
6. No Bee a Brit Stingy blocks to make in March as I was Queen Bee - I asked for tiny blocks to make a couple of quilts for my Princess and the Pea project. This is how things are coming along so far.......
7. I made another block for Alison's Soy Amado quilts. She is looking for 12.5" quilted blocks so that she can join them into quilts. I have quite a few orphans lying about and although some are pretty much 12.5" I find after quilting they can shrink quite a bit - so in this next one, a Scrap Happy block, I decided to add narrow strips all around, quilt and trim back to 12.5". In reality there wasn't really much trimming to do and there would have been really narrow borders all around so I decided to make it a bit wonky, looks better for it I think.
If any of my ladies are reading this and fancy making a quilted block, I would be happy to collect at the open Day and pass to Alison.
8. I had a nice delivery of fabric but it came surface and my patience almost wore out..
9. I got my Sarah Fielke Mystery quilt layered up and quilted last week. I have one corner to unpick and re-do and then the binding - sent off for some black & white spots, this was a quilt full of circles so I thought I'd keep with the programme. I quilted a sort of spider's web, more pics at a later date!
10. And finally, I got ahead of myself a bit and made the April Stingy Brit blocks for Di - a mix of Maple Leaves in different sizes.
and the siggy,
And that was March.